What types of animals do you work with?
No matter the animal, the same principles of behavior and learning apply. We will help you with training and behavior solutions for domestic and exotic animals including but not limited to:
Dogs, Cats, Bengal cats, Savannah cats, Chinchillas, Rabbits, Hamsters, Gerbils, Sugar gliders, Guinea pigs, Ferrets, Rats
Horses, Mules, Donkeys, Miniature horses
Goats, Donkeys, Cows, Chickens, Geese
Don’t see your pet listed? Contact us to find out if we can still help.
What geographic areas do you service?
We offer personalized animal behavior consulting in these areas:
- Northern and Southern California
- Colorado Springs
- Nationwide, via phone and internet
- Travel to other locations upon request
Do I need behavioral consultation for my dog or cat?
Behavior problems can be complicated. Many factors influence your pet’s behavior – past history, health issues, your home, lifestyle & family structure – the list goes on. We can help you examine the whole picture and find customized solutions to fit your needs and the needs of your cat or dog. We can help with:
- House soiling / urine marking
- Destructive behavior
- Anxiety, phobias, fearfulness
- Excessive barking or meowing
- Interactions with other pets & children
- Manners – Jumping up, leash-walking, counter-surfing, etc.
- Over-grooming & foreign object eating
- Behavioral help for obesity
How much does a behavior consultation cost?
Every animal, and every family is unique. Because we customize your solutions, the total cost will vary with each case.
- You can anticipate a price between $75 and $145 for your initial session and customized behavior recommendations.
- Package pricing is available if multiple sessions are needed.
- We’re happy to set up an introductory phone call for an estimate at no charge.
Where does the consultation take place?
We can come to work with you and your pet at your home, or in the environment where your pet has trouble behaving. We offer daytime, evening, and weekend appointments. We also offer digital courses and remote video or phone consultations.
How do I get started?
The best way to start is by scheduling a free 15 minute consultation. We can help guide you to the best solution for your unique situation.