An Overview of Cooperative Care
Friday Aug 16, 7p-9p at AntFarm Café
A brief overview of Cooperative Horse Care, including an informative presentation, live demonstrations, beverages & snacks.
- Friday presentation only: $35/person
- Buy 4 or More: $25/person
- Doors open at 6:30pm
Free the Stabled Mind & Cooperation Without Sedation
Saturday & Sunday Aug 17-18, 10a-5p at Zeb’s Wish
Cooperative Care is an “outside the box” approach to training that emphasizes low-stress handling and evidence-based techniques.
Ready to jump in? Sign up for all three days and learn how you can bring more joy and less conflict into every moment you spend with your horse:
- Parts I, II & III (Fri evening, all day Sat & Sun)
- Includes Sat night wine tasting and discussion
- Early Bird registration through July 31st: $350
- After Aug 1st: $425